June 10, 2013

Colorful Kitchens

I've been working on a lot of kitchens lately, a few are new and one is a remodel.  Designing a kitchen is one of my favorite things to do.  From the floor plan, to the all the finishes and down to all the details that make it unique.  I love it all!  

While doing research for my projects, I've noticed a lot of color being introduced into kitchens with unique cabinet finishes.  I'm not sure I'm ready to specify a strong color, but I'm all about breaking out of the "white zone" when it comes to my clients.  

This kitchen is really bold, but will stand the test of time.

Love this great punch of color in a kitchen.

This cottage style kitchen is so bright and cheerful.

Here is a great way to get color without committing all the way.
If you are ready to add some color in your kitchen or in any room of your house.  Give me a call!

Thanks for reading,
Jennifer



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jennifer Taylor Design All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley