January 9, 2014

100th Post!

It's hard to believe that I'm sitting here writing my 100th blog post.  What started as a marketing tool for my new business has turned into much more for me.  I've been able to share news about my business, advice about design and even some personal stories.  I hope to be able to take this blog to the next level this year with plans to attend the Design Bloggers Conference in March.  Thanks to everyone who has read a post, commented or followed me these past few years.  I'm always amazed anyone even reads what I write!

I thought I would share my top three blog posts in case you missed them and can't wait to see what this next year brings Jennifer Taylor Design.

What started as a few snapshots of a recently completed back porch to send my client, became a Pinterest sensation.  This photo from Back Porch Livin' has been pinned over 250 times which makes this my 3rd most viewed blog post. 

This photo is from Decorating 101 - Window Treatment Ideas where I had the idea of writing about different design advice and thanks to Pinterest, it was my second most viewed post.  This was the first and last post in this series...I may need to pick this back up again in 2014.

Finally, this photo brought over 1200 people to my Come On Baby Light my Fire post about how to design your fireplace mantel. I'm really proud of this one and thinks it gives a lot of great information on ways to design a real focal point in your room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jennifer Taylor Design All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley