April 28, 2012

To Market, To Market

Last week the High Point Market in North Carolina was going on and with that comes lots of beautiful new products being introduced to the interior design world.  I must confess that I've only been to High Point once and that was enough for me.  I may attempt it again in the future, but right now I enjoy seeing the products get introduced online and through Pinterest.  It's way less crowded and my feet don't hurt!

This leads me to another great reason to hire an interior designer...our access to these products.  There are thousands of creative, small companies out there producing furniture and accessories that you can't find anywhere else.  And contrary to popular belief, they don't always cost a fortune!  

A consistent, new color I've been seeing introduced at market is navy blue.  I'm so excited to see this color make an appearance in interiors and can't wait to use it.  If you have any questions regarding any of the products below, please comment or send me an email.  I'd love to help you!

Love the pillows with this bedding set.

This new lamp comes in lots of great colors.
           A great transitional rug in all shades of blue.
A great combination of blues in these pillows and rug.


A designer find at High Point - blue glass lamp from Mr. Brown.
I can't resist a beautiful silver chest!

I love a pop of orange with blue.  I am partial to that color combination though...War Eagle!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jennifer Taylor Design All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley