May 26, 2012

We are live!

After months of thinking I could put together a web site myself, I hired a professional.  Then, I hired a photographer to take some decent photos of a few projects I've finished and finally...we are live! 


There are lots of tweaks and text changes I'd still like to make, but I'm confident enough in how it looks to tell everyone about it.  The photos have been the most challenging as I don't have a lot of completed projects quite yet and it didn't seem right to use photos from my previous employer, so the portfolio will be an ever evolving part of the site.

I want to thank my great photographer (and sister), Hannah Hill.  I drug her around Tallahassee for an entire day, filling her with Starbucks and Hopkins, to keep up her strength.  She did a wonderful job on the shots and I couldn't be more happy with how they turned out.  I did have to include a few of the ones I didn't choose.  I guess you can call these the "bloopers" of Jennifer Taylor Design...
I can't believe I didn't see that crooked lamp shade...and that stupid cord!
This was just a "test shot", but I love the little toys on the floor and the crooked bar stool.

Beware of lurking vacuum cleaners...

I can't believe I'm even showing this one!  












No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jennifer Taylor Design All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley