November 24, 2012

They Fell In Love

I've been a little slow with the blogging this week.  Between the shower I hosted last weekend, a quick trip out of town, Wes' 9th birthday and Thanksgiving lunch at my house for 12, things were a little crazy.  I know, excuses, excuses!

So, last Saturday my sister and I hosted a couples shower for my brother and his fiance.  You can read about my ideas on this previous post.  It was a lot of fun and as promised, here are some photos from the night.  I tried my best to get more shots, but between my duties as caterer, bartender and hostess, my time was limited.

The cute couple!


The centerpiece on the food table.  I used those candles again at Thanksgiving.





Some of the yummy food.


The Coffee Bar (one of three by the way)


The Popcorn Bar

All the fixins for the yummy s'mores!

Debby, Cindi and Mickey (he loved the popcorn)

Spencer and Katie (with Big Daddy) enjoying the cocktails.

It was a great night filled with family and friends.  We can't wait until we get to celebrate this couple again in February, when they get married!

Thanks for reading,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jennifer Taylor Design All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley