October 27, 2013

Chez Sois {take five}

Finally, all the "pretties" are starting to be installed at Chez Sois and this is my favorite time of a project.  I get to see everything we've selected being installed and my design vision comes to life!

My client was on a well-deserved vacation for three weeks and so much was done while she was away.  There were a few moments I had to make some quick decisions on her behalf, but thank goodness nothing major happened.  The walls were put back up, cabinets were installed and tile started going in.

Here are the beginnings of the family room bookcase.  I'm in love with the cup pulls!
These glass doors are on the dining room cabinet. 
I was able to get a lot of detail in this small shower.
Master bath is coming together.  Can't wait for the lights to be installed!
Powder bath beauties....wait till you see what's going on the walls.
The second bedroom is becoming a dressing room (aka big closet), starting with these cabinets.
Paint samples went up last week.  We're going with a soft neutral throughout.  Please ignore the green...that was there and it's going to be quickly covered up.
Here's a sampling of what we are thinking of doing on the master bedroom ceiling.  The wallpaper is going in the master bath (love it so much).



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jennifer Taylor Design All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley