October 7, 2013

This Designer is Going to Market...

There is a special place in North Carolina where interior designers gather to feast their eyes on the latest trends in the industry and find those special vendors who have that perfect piece for their client.  It's called High Point Market and I AM GOING!  I've been before, but it's been 15 years, so I'm a little excited to say the least.  I can't wait to learn from the best in the industry (by attending the seminars) and see the most beautiful pieces home design manufacturers have to offer.

Follow me on Instagram @jennifertaylordesign
Every one of those blue buildings has something great to see and those colored lines are the shuttles.  I only have two days there, so I have a lot to figure out!
I plan to share the "love" with all my readers, as well as those who follow me on Instagram and Facebook.  I've also got some great ideas for a contest to give away one of my favorite things I find at market, so stay tuned for details.

But first, I have to get through my own HELL WEEK at The One Week Boutique where I'm a partner.  Eight full days of hard work!  I wonder if they rent scooters at High Point?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jennifer Taylor Design All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley