November 13, 2013

Great Company...Funny Name!

I picked up a few new lines while at High Point Furniture Market and I'm excited to share another one with you today.  I know most designers don't like to reveal their "sources", but I don't mind talking about the ones who deserve a little love.  Tritter Feefer was a furniture company recommended to me by other designers I know, so they were on my short list of vendors to visit.

They are a small, family owned company in LaGrange, Georgia (which is only about 200 miles from Tallahassee) and their items are made in the USA.  Not only that, but they offer tons of great finishes and everything can be customized.  A designers dream!  I can't wait to use them on my next project...






  
See something you like?  Email me and let's talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jennifer Taylor Design All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley