November 26, 2013

Summer Duck is Almost Done

When I stopped in to check on my Summer Duck project last week, I couldn't contain my excitement.  There were tons of tradespeople there working, so the photos aren't the best, but hopefully you can see why I am loving this house!

Home of a future red front door...
View from Upstairs
Another example of why I love wallpaper.




I can't wait to show you more photos of this master bath.  There is a freestanding tub, an amazing shower and did you notice we used wood flooring?  BEAUTIFUL!  

I'm off to celebrate Thanksgiving.  I'm truly thankful for so much - my son, my family and my clients!  They are truly the reason I love my job so much and can't wait to see what the next day has in store.  I hope you will be surrounded by love and laughter this holiday weekend.

Oh, and WAR EAGLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jennifer Taylor Design All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley