June 14, 2012

Gift Giving...number one


I've been trying to come up with an idea for a weekly post, but something that doesn't have to do with interior design.  One of my favorite things about the blogs I read are the cool gift ideas I see.  For others, but mainly for myself.  Each week I'll do a post suggesting a gift that I think is great - for ladies, men and kiddos.  I may also throw in a party idea or two.

If you have any great gift ideas, please leave a comment below.  Would love to hear from you!

My gift this week is an iPhone case and wallet combo.  I don't know how many times I don't want to carry my purse, but need my phone and wallet.  These are some great ones I've found...

Leather Wallet with iPhone 4s Case for $42.00
White Leather Case for $43.00
Chevron Wallet (tons of other patterns) for only $22.00

These I really like.  Each only $39.99




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jennifer Taylor Design All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley