August 27, 2012

Introducing...JT Design Online

I finished up my first e-Design Room Makeover winner and it's off in the mail to her today!  I'm so excited and wish I could be a fly on the wall when she opens it.  My client is a recent college graduate who currently lives in a small studio apartment - she lives, sleeps and entertains all in the same large room (16' x 20')!  She wanted me to give her a more "grown up" look and only asked me to keep two things; her bed and sofa.  Everything else was up for grabs.  Here's a little taste of what she has coming...

The "Living Room" side of the room - these two chairs, paired with this small round table not only provide a great place to entertain, but will double as a small dining table.  Finding pieces that serve more than one purpose is key to a very small space.


The "Bedroom" side of the room - instead of traditional night stands, I went with a desk and chest.  Both the desk chair and bench can be easily brought over to the other side of the room for additional seating when she entertains.  The bench also opens up for extra storage!


I've given her two options for the wall behind her bed - vinyl decals or a stencil.

The wall decor is simple and brings in much needed interest around the room.


One of my favorite things is this bedding with this punch of yellow accent pillow.


I couldn't forget the finishing touches...
Now, onto my next winner.  If you are interested in having an e-Design done for your space, please contact me today.  This is a great way to get a high quality design plan for a fraction of the price of traditional interior design and in a lot less time!

This project took about 3 weeks to finish and with the client providing all the labor, her total room was just a little over $4,000!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jennifer Taylor Design All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley