March 22, 2013

A Little Secret

I wanted to share a little secret with my readers about two sites that offer great items for your home and the deals can be really good!

The first is One Kings Lane. You have to sign up to be able to access the web site, but it's worth it.  Each day they have new "sales" that feature either a collection of like items or a particular brand.  Most items have limited quantities and can sell out quickly.  Plus, they do not allow returns so shop carefully.  I've purchased lots of accessories from here and have been very pleased.  My sister recently found a great piece of art that was perfect in her house.  Here are some of my favorite finds from a few of their current sales:







The second is Joss and Main.  They work pretty much the same way as One Kings Lane.  I've never purchased anything from them, but I see one in my very near future.  Here are a few of my favorites they are currently featuring:




I hope you are able to take advantage of this little secret and find something fabulous for yourself!

Thanks for reading,
Jennifer  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jennifer Taylor Design All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley