March 10, 2013

Outdoor Living

The catalogs, with covers of outdoor spaces, are starting to arrive in my mailbox.  Every year, I'm amazed at how much variety there is out there of product that you can literally use "out there"!  I suggest investing in some core pieces - a sofa, a few comfortable chairs and a dining set - then, bring in color and texture with rugs, pillows and accessories.  What I'm also liking is you can find pieces to fit any budget.  I just specified some great pieces from Target that blew me away.

Here are some great ideas and products I'm loving for this season...

Can you believe this can go outside?  (Frontgate)

This comes in 7 colors!  (Grandin Road)

Colorful Pillows from Etsy
 
I could eat dinner here every night!  (Pottery Barn)

Yes, these can go outside.  (Ballard Designs)

Outdoor rugs, like this one, have come a long way!  (Rug Studio)
The warmer weather will be here before you know it and in Tallahassee, we know there's only a small window of time to really enjoy the outdoors before the heat becomes overwhelming.  Take advantage now of those great sales and perk up your outdoor space.

Thanks for reading,
Jennifer 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jennifer Taylor Design All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley