May 12, 2013

Honor Thy Mother

Today is the day we honor our mothers.  Even though I'm a mother myself, I still feel like the day should be all about my mom, Gail.  I'm so lucky to be spending time with her today, along with my son, grandmother and aunt.  It will be a day full of great food, lots of hugs and even more laughs!  Each holiday I spend with my mom is precious and I know it's a blessing God has given me.  In September of 2011, my mom was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer.  She faced this news with amazing strength and continues to fight, each and every day!  My mom has always been someone I could count on and I'm so happy to share this very special day with her.  I love you mom!

My gorgeous mom with me (I'm the fat baby).

I love this picture of us at my friend's wedding.  That was a fun night!

My wedding day with my still gorgeous mother!

Mom with my son, Wes, to celebrate his 1st birthday.

From our trip to Washington DC in 2010We had such a great time.

My mom celebrating her 60th birthday in January.

Happy Mother's Day to my mom and all the moms out there!

Thanks for reading,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jennifer Taylor Design All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley