May 27, 2013

What is Luxe?

I've been seeing the term luxe tossed around the interior design world a lot lately.  I wasn't sure exactly what it meant, but thanks to Google, my initial thought was right.  Luxe means luxury, elegance and sumptuousness.  We can all use a little more of that in our lives, right?  

A little too much luxe for me, but it sure is beautiful!


Just enough bling and would great in lots of different rooms.


Lots of sofa pillows create a wonderful feeling of luxe.

A curved chest, with a gold finish is perfect for an entry foyer or by the bed.

Everything about this headboard is luxe...the shape, the nailheads, the fabric.

There's nothing more luxurious than a beautiful set of sheets.

You can even add a little luxe on your table with these napkin rings.

Embroidered pillows are an easy way to add a little luxe to a bed or sofa.

Nothing says luxury more than a gold lamp.

A Venetian style mirror...my favorite!

If you are ready to add a little luxe in your house, give me a call!

Thanks for reading,
Jennifer







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jennifer Taylor Design All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley