July 17, 2012

Wallpaper Love

I'm a designer that loves wallpaper.  I think it's a great way to add some personality, pattern and color in a space.  I've used it in big bathrooms, little bathrooms, laundry rooms, offices and even on the ceiling!  If installed properly, it's not a permanent design decision and can be removed with very little effort.  There are even some wonderful removable wallpapers on the market that are super easy to use.

Home Office by Jennifer Taylor Design
Wallpaper in a Bookcase
Wallpaper on the Ceiling
I love grasscloth!
Katie Ridder Design
Ralph Lauren - great for a children's bathroom.
Timothy Sue - This is removable wallpaper!
Graham Brown - design your own wallpaper with art or photos.
This is how it arrives...
Vintage Wallpaper from Etsy
Farrow and Ball
Graham Brown
If you are thinking about adding some wallpaper in your home, please give me a call.  I've got some great resources available only to designers that I would love to share with you. 

Thanks for reading!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jennifer Taylor Design All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley