July 31, 2012

Gift Giving...number three

Stationery is always the perfect gift for anyone, at any age.  I don't think you can ever have enough paper!  I've found myself using cards from my stationery stash for those last minute birthday cards.  There are so many wonderful choices out there, I thought this would be a great post for my number three gift giving ideas.

I love getting cards from World Market.  These are made from recycled cotton remnants and have such a great texture to them.  They look and feel like they cost way more than $7.99.
These colorful cards from The Polka Dot Press are a great gift idea for that teenager (or soon to be one) in your life.  A set of 10 personalized cards are only $15.00.  
Also from The Polka Dot Press, they have these easy fill in the blank thank you cards for both boys and girls.  I have bought lots of these!

I really like the simplicity of the cards from Silhouette Blue.  They give you lots of options with the designs and colors.  A set of 16 cards are $25.00.
Who knows a dog lover that needs these dog silhouette note cards from Fire Hydrant Press?  Totally customized with your breed, name and even colors.  A set of 20 cards are $30.00.
Not only can you personalize these notes with your name, but they will put the star wherever you live.  These are just one of many great designs from Minted that are $35.00 for 15 cards.
These darling note cards from Minted can be used for a child or as thank you notes for baby gifts.  You can even add a photo to the back. 
I love this classic, yet modern design.  My birthday is in October (hint, hint) and I would love a set of these.  They also offer a matching address label.  From Minted.
Finally, here are some amazing address labels from Tiny Prints.  It was hard to find just three as they have so many to choose from.  I think address labels are a great gift for newlyweds, especially when it comes time to write all of those thank you notes.  All of these labels are available in sets of 24 for $7.00. 
Happy Gift Giving!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jennifer Taylor Design All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley